61 Monash Ave, GREAT MACKEREL BEACH NSW 2108Sold
Investment and holiday home
House Sold - GREAT MACKEREL BEACH NSW
Let Mackerel Beach be your holiday hideaway or writers retreat while it pays for itself! Proven appeal sees this property return a enough income from short-term rentals to cover all costs. Weekends and public holidays are favourite times for people looking for a haven from their hectic lives.
The Treehouse nestles on the sunny side of the valley of Pittwaters Great Mackerel Beach, just 60 minutes north of the Sydney CBD. The house has an expansive Blackbutt timber deck, an open fireplace to warm the rooms in winter, and its own creek frontage with access bridge to add charm. It faces due north and backs onto Kuringai National Park. Sunshine all year is guaranteed. A short walk down grassy Monash Avenue will bring you to the safe, inviting beach. This combination of bushland setting and beach is hard to beat so close to Sydney.
– secluded location, set among tall trees and ferns
– ceiling-height cedar and glass doors provide a seamless transition from the living areas to the large, wrap-around deck
– two double bedrooms with ceiling fans – the main bedroom has en suite and built-ins
– the study adjoins the main bedroom, and theres a separate annex for a single bed on the upper floor
– beautifully-appointed kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
– bathroom, with bush views, built around a sandstone bolder
– lacquered timber floors reflect light into all rooms
– a Jet Master fireplace gives winter nights a cosy, rosy glow
– near-new washing machine, drier and refrigerator are included
– three rainwater tanks provide 20,000 litres of water, supplemented by an efficient bore water supply
– absolutely nothing to do, but ample scope to expand the dwelling with an extra room or separate structure
– visiting wildlife wallabies, lyrebirds, goannas, king parrots and more
– main access to Mackerel Beach is by ferry or 3-min water taxi ride from Palm Beach wharf.
– limited moorings available on application to MSB.
This property has been a family getaway for more than 20 years and has provided an income through short-term holiday lets when advertised on Stayz.com.au .
Enquire About This Property