following are the only property listing ad types
available on Realestate.com.au
a ‘PREMIERE’ Property Placement Ad on: Realestate.com.au will always appear ABOVE all other listings on every search results page for a period of 45 days making it easier for property hunters to see your listing first.
Your listing will start at the very top of Page 1 on all search fields for your suburb and only drops down a spot whenever another property is then listed as a ‘premiere’ placement.
Once the 45 day Premiere ad period expires, your property will continue on Realestate.com.au as a ‘featured’ listing until sold or withdrawn.
The attention-grabbing benefits of a Premier Property include:
* Premiere Property ads appear at the top of all search results so buyers see your property first.
* Largest ad and photos invite more buyer enquiries.
* After 15 days your listing is positioned back at the very top of page 1, so within the 45 day premiere listing period you are rotated to the top 2 additional times.
* Premiere Properties capture up to 21x more views than Standard ads on realestate.com.au
* THE ABSOLUTE BEST WAY to get the most exposure of your property available online, without question.
a ‘Highlight’ Property Placement Ad on: Realestate.com.au comes BELOW a Premiere ad but will always appear above the 'featured & standard' ads on every search results page making it easier for property hunters to see your listing first.
The ad and photo sizes of a Highlight compared to a Premiere ad are though smaller and because of the difference in pricing between the two the Premiere ad is more widely used due its value for money.
The attention-grabbing benefits of a Highlight Ad include:
• Be seen towards the front of search results.
• Highlight Properties capture up to 7x more views than Standard ads on realestate.com.au.
• Large ad and photos double the size of Standard ads.
a ‘Featured’ Property Placement Ad on: Realestate.com.au will always appear above the 'standard' ads on every search result page making it easier for property hunters to see your listing first.
The attention-grabbing benefits of a Featured Ad include:
• A highlighted property profile, appearing ABOVE all Standard listings.
• An interactive photo carousel.
• With the perfect combination of eye-catching position and enhanced features it is no wonder Featured Properties receive on average 3 times more views and 2 times more enquiries than Standard ads! An effective way to get the best results and attract more buyers to your property.
Note: If you purchase our Premiere Ad package, once the 45 day premiere ad period expires your listing will revert to a "Featured" ad until sold or withdrawn.
a ‘Standard’ ad on: Realestate.com.au always appears BELOW all three upgraded ads described above.